Advance: Leverage ‘The Gone Fishin Job’ Review (Christian Kane and Aldis Hodge commune with nature!)
Posted by: Jessica Rae
You guys know the drill, we’ve already seen the upcoming episode of Leverage and we’re here to talk!
This Sunday’s episode of Leverage is “The Gone Fishin’ Job,” wherin a greedy, lying debt collector is targeted by our team.
Instead of focusing on any one team member, this episode highlights Eliot (Christian Kane) and Hardison (Aldis Hodge) – and their unlikely bromance.
In the process of getting back the stolen money:
- Hardison and Eliot decide to have a little vacation day in the woods. Turns out that Hardison hates nature. You can probably figure that out when he says, “Did you see that mosquito? That thing had a beak, man!”
- Things won’t go smoothly. “Smell that?” – Eliot / “Smell death? Yes I do.” – Hardison.
- Hardison’s Rock, Paper, Scissors tell comes back into the conversation!
- “I say we whoop some hillbilly ass.”
Make sure to look for:
- Parker and her pinata.
- A LOLCAT!
- Guest star Clancy Brown (The Shawshank Redemption)
- The perfect, final scene. Oh, technology.
Source: Small Screen Scoop